Looking up at the Edwards House from the cul-de-sac
Built in 1949, it is located right down the road from Goetsch-Winckler House and across the street from the Brauner House. The Edwards had been neighbors of the Schabergs many years earlier. Now their Wright home was built just across town from that owned by Donald Schaberg, though it was built a year before.
Looking up the driveway at the Edwards house
Built of red brick and cypress, it fits in beautiful with the wooded surroundings. According to Storrer, the house is built on a 4′ square grid. It is built into the side of the hill. An addition was made to the home in 1968. It was designed by a member of the Taliesin Associated Architects. The additions are similar to ones that Wright had executed in other homes of that vintage.